- All the personally identifiable information of yours that is collected through the website;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used by Native HaatTM;
- With whom such information might be shared;
- What choices you have regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- And how you can correct any inaccuracies in your information. (Note to Team: This policy does not provide a mechanism for correcting inaccuracies.)
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Native HaatTM by sending an email to NativeHaat@timesgroup.com
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use This Information?
All messages posted on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or any feedback provided to us will be stored in our database. Any personal correspondence originating from you, such as emails or letters or information provided to us by third parties about your activities or postings on the website will be retained. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you by way of a registration form.Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include their names and email addresses. We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with our partners if you choose to register with us.
Internet Protocol Address:
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze user trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the website, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.